Skip to Content



Art. R.156-1 à 2 et R.154-1 à 2 code de la consommation

To resolve your disputes, go through mediation!

“After contacting the management of the establishment and in the absence of a satisfactory response within one year of the written complaint to the professional, the customer may contact the Tourism and Travel Mediator, whose contact details and terms of referral are available on its website: »